Your stories matter . . . and nothing tells a story like a photo from your life! At Pixologie, we aim to help you get started wherever you are at with organizing your photos, whether shuffled in boxes in a closet, lost on your computer or spread around the internet through various social media sites.
Pixologie offers photo solutions including organization, conversion of media and creation of photo related gifts. We can show you, do it with you or do it for you – whichever works the best for your photo dilemmas!
We currently are operating in Southeastern Wisconsin but plan to reach out to cities around the country where people need help with their photos. Does any of this sound familiar?
– 75% of US households own a digital camera
– 86% of all digital images never leave the camera
– 30.4 billion images are saved a year, only 16 billion are printed
– 750 million photos were upload to Facebook on New Year’s Day 2011
– Photos are vulnerable to hard drive crashes and technical obsolescence
– Time is destroying home movies and video tapes such as VHS and Super 81
Are you worried about where your memories are saved and preserved for future generations. Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you get started!
If you know of an entrepreneur who’d want to join us on this journey of helping stories be told, let us know!