At Pixologie, we love celebrating life, family, fun and much more! We do this by helping people reconnect with their photos, get them organized, printed, shared and much more. Making memories is so much fun (figuring out what to do with the photos is what we offer to you!)
Every time you take a child’s photo or have a family portrait done, you are featuring your child, your family and your life for a moment. That moment is captured and on exposition for a split second in time! These moments, so very often, are tucked away in digital memory (smartphone, tablet, camera card, computer, etc.)
We saw a staggering statistic on Yahoo at the beginning of the year . . . nearly one trillion photos will be taken this year. Consider this:
- The vast majority of those photos will never be printed
- Many will be lost through digital crashes, smartphone disasters (stolen, left behind and never found, traded in without a back-up of photos saved)
- Most people are so overwhelmed with their photos, they have no clue where to start.
Here’s where we come in. . .
Pixologie Challenge & Simple Solution for this weekend – Put Your Family On Expo!
- Come to the Just Add Kids Expo this weekend in Racine – see details above – Visit our Pixologie Photo Zone and get a crazy fun family portrait together by a professional photographer (available for digital download at no charge)
- Don’t live in the area? Send us your craziest family photo to firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll post it for you on Facebook!
- From all the family photos, we will draw a name to win a digital photo album featuring your child with a value of $100!
For your simple solution to photo organizing dilemmas – we’ll be handing out our QuickPix Guide to Photo Organization – and give you ideas and tips on how to get started, one step at a time! For those who can’t make it – we’ll send it to you!
Happy memory making and we’ll see your family on EXPO! : )